- Steplessly adjustable heating output and air volume with potentiometer
- Integrated power electronics
- Overheating protection for heating element and device
- Brushless blower motor
The HOTWIND PREMIUM is particularly suited for continuous use as a hot air blower. Thanks to its quiet operation, brushless motor and integrated overheating protection, it can be used seamlessly in systems for continuous plastic processing. The air volume and heating output are infinitely variable and can be used for a range of applications, thanks to its high maximum temperature of 650°C (1202 °F).
- Alarm output
- Integrated temperature probe
- Interface for temperature or output and air quantity specification
- Display of target and actual values (°C or °F)
Thanks to its brushless motor, the HOTWIND SYSTEM is durable and requires very little maintenance. Air volume adjustment is continuously variable with the potentiometer up to 900 l/min or 31.78 cfm. The HOTWIND SYSTEM stands out through its application diversity: Remote control of air volume and heating output is possible thanks to an interface with alarm contact. An integrated temperature probe ensures additional precision. The digital display on the HOTWIND SYSTEM enables the ability for users to monitor the tools parameters.